|Photo by Elena Krumlowsky|
On Saturday I attended a blogger breakfast at LUSH that Carmen had kindly organized for us. It was a great occasion to learn more about LUSH products, their philosophy, and to spend time with the Luxembourg bloggers.
I have to say that until then I was pretty ignorant regarding LUSH's products. At the presentation I learned that:
- The majority of the products are self-preserving
- Products have an expiry date because they are freshly made
- Testing is never done on animals but on human volunteers
- Packaging is kept to a minimum
- Clients returning empty tins, will get a reward
Dropping a bath bomb...
The second part involved the group creating a couple of products from scratch.
The event was really enlightening and I liked the great energy with which the LUSH team had welcomed us.
At the end I also got a goodie bag with a Dashing Santa bath bomb, Hot Toddy shower gel and a Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar.